FRESH! Resin form - Direct from Nepal by a new Nepalese supplier!
Use: use a pea size amount (apprx 100mg) - can dissolve in warm milk or water
- Reduces Stress, Fatigue, and Muscle Weakness, Increases Strength, Endurance and Libido
- Powerful Antioxidant and anti aging, Enhances Memory and immune system, Helps the Body Adapt to Stress,
- Nepal Shilajit (Mumiyo) is purified following traditional Ayurveda method; we do not use organic solvent to purify, we use only pure water and herbal decoction.
- Source of the highest quality Shilajit (Mumiyo) is considered to be of Nepal Himalayas where the people are involved in collection, purification and use of Shilajit
- We collect Shilajit from the western mountain of Nepal, Our Shilajit is Authentic and Original
NEPAL SHILAJIT: Manufacturing process and method of purification
Shilajit is an exudate that is pressed out from layers of rock in the sacred mountains in Nepal and other high mountains. It is composed of humus and organic plant material that has been compressed by layers of rock. About 200 million years ago, India was a large island off the Australian coast separated from the Eurasian continent by the Tethys Sea. The Indian continent drifted north at a rate of about 9 m a century, meeting the Asian continent about 40 to 50 million years ago. The sea bed pushed up, eventually forming the Himalayan mountains, which continue to rise more than 1 cm a year today. During the ancient period, the mineral rich fertile soil of the sea bed gave rise to a lush and dense tropical jungle. As the ground continued to be pushed up, plants were trapped by layers of rock and soil and remained preserved for thousands of years, gradually transforming into a rich organic mass that is food for new plant life. Due to microbial action and the tremendous pressure from the weight of the mountains this humus was transformed into a dense, viscous, mineral rich mass. This is Shilajit. It will “flow” out from between the cracks in the layers of rock during the summer when the temperature of the mountains gets warm enough and the Shilajit becomes less viscous. The native Nepali people then climb the mountains to collect the Shilajit.
How was it discovered?
Shilajit has been used for thousands of years and for as many different health problems. It is listed as a healing agent in ancient Sanskrit writings and is used today in Ayurvedic health practices. The discovery is said to be made by Himalayan villagers observing large white monkeys migrate to the mountains in the warm summer months. The monkeys were seen to be chewing a semi-soft substance that flowed from between layers of rock. The villagers attributed the monkey’s great strength, longevity and wisdom to the substance. They began to consume it themselves and reported a broad spectrum of improvements in health. It seemed to give them more energy, relieve digestive problems, improve memory and cognition, and improve the quality of life.
Recent research has proven that its adaptogenic properties can indeed benefit everyone, while there are certain conditions that it is especially effective for: Memory and cognition, Immune system assistance, Antioxidant.
Raw Shilajit it is dissolved in warm water/Herbal decoction. When the dust particles settle in bottom, the solution is filtered in another vessel with muslin. After filtration, the solution is kept under the sun for drying. After drying, the pure Shilajit is collected and packed in desired sizes for the paste.
Origin: Jumla, Humla and Dolpa districts of Nepal.
• Reduces Stress, Fatigue, and Muscle Weakness
• Increases Strength, and Endurance
• Powerful Antioxidant – Counteracts Free-Radical Activity
• Strengthens Digestion and Supports Absorption of Nutrients into the Body
• Enhances Memory
• Helps Decrease Body Fat and Increase Lean Muscle Mass
• Enhances Skin Health
• Adaptogenic Properties – Helps the Body Adapt to Stress
Rasa (taste): bitter, salty, pungent, astringent
Virya (action): heating
Vipaka (post-digestive effect): pungent
Doshas (constitutions): Balancing for kapha, may aggravate pitta in excess
500 mg- 1.0 gm twice daily after meals, preferably with warm milk / water / coffee.
Store in dry and cool place away from direct sunlight and moisture
Temperature should not exceed 30° C
Keep out of children’s reach
Use within 5 years from manufacturing date